Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sleep Little Baby

It's only been about a month since Samantha went down to one nap (lucky me, I know). The only problem was getting the whole schedule figured out. She would either take a decent nap and wake up early, or sleep in and only nap for about an hour. It was clear that she needed more sleep than she was getting but I wasn't sure how to help her do that. Plus she was still waking up at least once in the night a couple times a week. Luckily it seems like the last week or so that is done. Woo hoo!! She is now sleeping until at least 7:00 and is sleeping for 2-3 hours for her nap. She even slept in until after 8 this weekend, both days!! The best part is she's happy. I wouldn't mind her sleeping less as long as she's not cranky. I am usually awake by 6:30 or so she's welcome to get up, I just hate it when she wakes up and is still tired. All of this has made me realize yet again that I have no control and that she'll do what she wants when she's ready. Oh well, at least I can pretend that I'm in charge. Now I'm just afraid of Daylight Savings Time and that our perfect little sleeping schedule will go out the window. Dun dun dun.

1 comment:

www.jsayreallen.com said...

WTF on Bubblegum - Mr. Loo?