Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lazy

I have been so LAZY lately. Anytime I'm not entertaining Samantha (not often) all I feel like doing is going to sleep. Needless to say nothing is getting done, including blogging. I know I'm pregnant, but it'd be nice to have some energy again. I don't remember feeling this tired last time. Then again, my 5th graders didn't use me as a human step stool, a pillow Kleenex, and anything else they needed. I guess that explains it. If anyone has any suggestions to have more energy I'm all ears.

So...I'll move on to a quick update. The weather is beautiful and we are playing outside every day which is a nice change. We were outside for just a little over 2 hours yesterday and she still cried when we came in. Poor girl just wants to run. Samantha has started talking way more and learns a couple new words every day (granted, I am the only one who can understand her, but still it's fun). I am amazed at how big she's getting. Her new "trick" (courtesy of Adam) is that whenever she "breaks wind" she goes "ooooohhhhh, stinky" and waves her hand in front of her nose. It's actually pretty funny. Adam is super busy with work and school and I am definitely getting ready to have him home more. Too bad that won't be for another year. Nothing too exciting, but hey that's life. If I had any cute new pictures I'd post them, but my lazy slump also extends to using my camera.

6 comments:

www.jsayreallen.com said...

Hey there, lazy!

You might want to change the color of your text to work better with the theme you chose. I really like the theme, but the gray text makes it really hard to read.

Hope everything is going well for you guys!

www.jsayreallen.com said...

Ah....much better :)

Wendee said...

I think you should be lazy while you can! We really do need to get together soon. I call you and we'll figure something out. I have a little more free time these days. See ya soon!
Wendee

Anonymous said...

Hey i am right there with you in the lazy slump, Samantha sure is cute, we sure do miss you guys, i hope we can get together before we have our other kids....

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

Be lazy right now, as much as Samantha will let you! You deserve it!!!

I would love to visit you guys. I just need to make enough money to actually come! That would be so much fun!

Grammie & Jichan said...

Hey Cory - You look great. Wish we were closer and I could give you a hand. You take such good care of Adam and Sammi...you definitely deserve some lazy time for yourself. I love the pictures of Samantha - she could be in the movies!!!