Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

3 Months Left

My sister, Kelle, told me it's hard to remember that I'm pregnant since she never sees me. So....I thought I would post a picture of myself with 3 months left to go. Now, I asked Adam to take a picture of me so that I could put it up on here. Easy right? Well, the top picture is what I kind of had in mind. I guess Adam had a different idea. I'll let the bottom pictures (the originals) speak for themselves. Wonder what his focus is on...tv anyone?




2 comments:

Chris & Brittney said...

LOL!!! That's too funny, I think you're absolutely right-no offense Adam but I know you and yes you have a beautiful TV-but the wife got ya on this one. Cory you look great and we're very excited for the Boy to get here and your growing family.

Anonymous said...

I love it! You've got me all excited to do this blogging thing now. Your's is especially cool with the music, info on the baby and of course the other pictures. I love you guys.
Teresa