Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sick of Cloudy Days

I am officially tired of the cold weather. It seems like ever since I got home from Christmas I haven't seen the sun. It's not even the cold that's bothering me so much (although I'd kill for a 70 degree day) it's the fact that the sun is never out. Even when it makes an appearance, it's so brief I forget it happened. I'm used to it snowing and then the next day being sunny again. Well, now that I'm done complaining, I've decided to do soemthing about it. Try to go to San Diego with my fam and if that doesn't work maybe Adam and I will drive down to St. George next weekend...who knows but I'm taking control!!

1 comment:

www.jsayreallen.com said...

If you go to St. George, there is this great little ice cream place on the east part of town where a lot of new growth is. I think it's called "Cold Stone". Quaint little place.