Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Washington DC

We had such a fun time visiting Kim and her family in DC this past week. Samantha LOVED her cousins and was just enthralled by baby Blythe. I was amazed at how sweet Kim's boys were to her. Even when she'd take their stuff they were so nice and would keep playing with her. Kim was also nice enough to babysit one day for us so Adam and I were able to go to a couple museums in downtown. We had a great time and are so glad we decided to go. Since all anyone REALLY cares about is the pictures...here you go.








3 comments:

Grammie & Jichan said...

I'm so glad you got to visit Kim, Chris, and the kids. I love the pictures and can hardly wait to see you all again! Have a wonderful Easter ~

Anonymous said...

I happened across your blog from a link on http://hopkins-resort.blogspot.com/. What a wonderful little family you have! I enjoyed reading about your adventures and seeing your pictures. I hope you don't mind a little old lady following your goings on.

I have been reading blogs that I come across through Blogger.com and I have been searching for grammatical style and structure to to correct; giving me a "fix" since my retirement as an English Professor. I am impressed with your style and syntax. You, my dear, get an A!

Anonymous said...

Cori i am so sorry for the English Professor.

I hope is doing well for your family and i hope we can get together soon, we only have a short time left before our little ones get here. Are you getting excited or nervous? Talk to you later.