Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Quick Update

So I thought I would post a quick update....Adam decided to turn down the job offer he recieved. He's going to focus on getting Grandpa's house ready to sell and working with Impact (the financial company our investments are with). Not to mention he's taking 19 credits this summer. I am glad he's not working a full time job or I would NEVER see him. Taking this full load over the summer will allow him to graduate in December. YEAH! I know, "a lot of people go to school for 7 years. Yeah, they're called doctors." Well, it only took him 6, and I'm actually extremely proud that it wasn't longer considering he worked 40 hours a week for almost that whole time, changed majors once, and schools twice. I sure am lucky to have such a wonderful, hard working husband.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad things are looking good, It's hard to be in that position but at least you know your not alone. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know, we would be more than willing to do whatever.

Grammie & Jichan said...

Thanks so much for the update and I love all of the pictures of Sammi....We're really looking forward to the weekend!