Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

This took me a few days, but at least I'm doing it right? Easter was fun, we "hid" (meaning put them on the floor in plain sight) plastic eggs filled with change and some with candy. Samantha learned VERY quickly which of the eggs had the candy in them and went right for those. She was pretty excited and it is always fun to watch her have a good time. My Mom and Dad were here too, and it was really nice to share Easter with them. At church they had an Easter program that was really good. Music always seems more powerful to me than just talks, so it was a great way to recognize the spirit of the day. Unfortunately Samantha was tired and crazy from the candy she had for breakfast, so Adam and I each missed about half the program. Oh well, now we know not to do the secular part of Easter until after church is over. It was just nice to have the reminder of why we celebrate Easter and all we have to be grateful for.

As a side note, as Adam and I are making big changes in our lives we have really appreciated all of you keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. We are doing really well and are already starting to see that this whole situation is for the best. Adam has already had one job offer and we're just trying to decide if that is what will be best for our family. We really are very blessed.

2 comments:

~Kate said...

Hope things are going well! Sammi looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

If and when you'd like to share your big changes, I'd be interested
in knowing what they are-- my sweet Cory.