Search This Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snack Time




Samantha was having her snack with Adam in her tent yesterday. They were having a little conversation and she was sharing her grapes with him. It was just so cute to watch them together so I thought I would post a couple pictures. Then this morning I was sweeping and came out of the kitchen to find Samantha "reading" to her baby. Luckily it lasted long enough to get a picture, but she noticed and decided to look right at the camera, oh well.


4 comments:

Grammie & Jichan said...

These are the cutest ever! Thanks so much for keeping us up to date with pictures. We miss you all and look forward to seeing you soon!

Teresa said...

So, so cute, Cory! I'm glad Adam is such a loving dad. You're both the best.
You can fit in my suitcase, well Sammi can and I'll take her to Maui with me.
Teresa

Alyse said...

She is so cute...Love that hair!

-kim said...

Sammi's hair is getting so long!
See you sooner than grammie will!

p.s. that playlist is so obviously adam's handiwork, you don't even need to give him the credit...