Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Father's Day to You

I am lucky enough to have a number of amazing father's in my life. My own dad is the best I could have asked for. A lot of who I am today is because of the wonderful example he has been to me and because of the support he has always given me. It has been an amazing gift to have a dad that has ALWAYS been physically, spiritually, and emotionally present in my life. I cannot wait to have him home and be able to spend time with him again. I (and my kids!) have missed him tremendously while he has been gone. He is truly one of the best men I know and I am so very lucky to call him dad! 

I also married a wonderful dad. I love watching the way Adam interacts with my kids and seeing the love he has for them. He has made family a priority and I love that the kids have such a good relationship with him. In fact, Paul regularly tells me, "Mom, I love you but just so you know, I love Dad more." I am so glad that he feels this way and knows how blessed he is to have Adam for a father. Here are a couple pictures we took on Father's Day...

Dad with the kids

The boys

Being goofy (Lily wasn't having any more pictures, she was hungry)

Trying to be silly, Paul wasn't totally sure

Paul didn't get the idea of fake fighting, he is really punching and pushing Adam...oops




No comments: