Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rainy Day


Yesterday it was raining and Samantha was extremely disappointed that she couldn't go to the park to play. I got her calmed down by telling her she could wear her raincoat and rain boots and go for a walk. She was so excited and kept yelling "thank you Stacy, thank you my rain boots, thank you my raincoat!" Stacy got her her rain gear for her birthday. Now she thinks that she can wear her boots as shoes whenever we go anywhere. I guess it's not a problem except that they're a little harder to walk in and she trips more often.
On another note, Samantha has now decided that she wants to be called Samantha, not Sammi. I'll call her Sammi and she'll say, "no, Pantha (Samantha)." I'll then say, okay, I love you Samantha and she'll tell me "that's right." So if she yells at you for calling her Sammi, don't be surprised.

No comments: