Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More Funny Things

I thought I would do another post of some of the funny/cute things Samantha has said lately.
  • We were driving in the care and out of the blue Samantha tells me, "Mommy, he's my Paul. Get your own Paul." Guess she told me
  • One of the prayers during confrence was going a bit long. She started yelling "hurry up" at the tv.
  • If she says no to us and we ask why, she always responds, "beacuse....no" (she'll also do this if she answers yes to something and we ask why).
  • After lunch one afternoon I told her it was time for N-A-P, naps. She responded by saying "G-M-P, no naps." Now a lot of days she'll tell me G-M-P, no naps.
  • She is always talking and a couple of times I've asked her to be quiet or to stop talking. She gets VERY defensive and now tells me "I WILL talk, I WILL talk."

1 comment:

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

i love the posts where you write funny things down. i really need to copy you and start doing this so i don't forget the little hilarious things that happen day to day! good work!