Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Babies & The Children's Museum

Samantha is still obsessed with babies. We were at the store and I was asking her what she would rather have, a kitchen or a doll house. She responded by telling me that she would probably love a stroller (she already has 2). Adam took some pictures of her right before bed playing with "yellow baby" and "baby Sara." She loves to rock them, read to them, and put them in time out. This morning she kept having her baby color on the table. Right after she would say "baby, don't color on the table. That's not otay. You have time out baby." As soon as baby would get out of time out she'd go right back and color on the table again. Sounds like someone else I know. She has also liked pretending that Adam and I are the babies and loves putting us "night night." She will put us in bed, then come in and check on us, read us a story, tell us not to cry, and not to wake up until the sun comes up. If I had any questions about what I'm doing as a mom, she's showing me by treating her babies the same way.


We also went to the children's museum the other day with our good friends Emily and Jason. Samantha is now asking me daily when we can go back to the children's museum and ride the huge horse with Jason. I have been trying to get Samantha as many play dates as possible while we still live here because as soon as we move she'll have no more friends. I know this will be really hard for her and is one thing I am really not looking forward to about moving. We have been so lucky here to make so many good friends and I am really going to miss everyone. Here are some pictures from the children's museum:





2 comments:

Emily said...

Very cute, Cory! I'd love a copy of this pic! I'm glad you posted it because I've been a blog slacker lately!! Hope you had fun in Colorado!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.