Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Colorado

Adam had fall break this last weekend and we decided (VERY last minute) to go ahead and drive out to Colorado. It wasn't the best timing because all of the Grandparents were headed out of town; but we did get to see everyone, even if it was only briefly. WE also go to hang out with Adam's good friend Chris and his wife Brittany, and with my sister Stacy and her kids. We're really glad we went, and can't wait until we're out there for good! Okay, I can wait, there's a lot that I'm going to miss about living here, but still, it'll be really nice to be close to family.


We made pumpkin shirts with Sammi and my nieces. I was planning on letting Samantha make her own shirt and having her wear it on Halloween and I was going to make one for Paul. Unfortunately it looked ridiculous and I'm not nice enough to let her wear it, so I gave her Paul's shirt. Here are some pictures from the trip:




2 comments:

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

that sounds like you had so much fun! looks like we just missed each other in colorado :( are you guys coming home for christmas? we'll be in colorado the 21-28th.

sorry i haven't emailed u back...i'm a slacker, i'll get on that ASAP.

The Stradling Family said...

this looks fun. i wish we were there (well, kind of since we were on vacation instead). the shirt turned out cute. :)