Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mother's Day

This was the first year Samantha understood the idea of Mother's Day. We had a mother's day "brunch" at her preschool where she and I got to sit down and have some yogurt together. She also painted a canvas bag and gave me a plant. She was SO excited to give them to me and kept telling me, "Mom, I just love you so much. You are the best mom." It was sweet and made me so happy to have her.  Then in primary she drew on a canvas poster that I can hang on my wall. It was so sweet because I could tell how much time and effort she put into both presents. She also wrote me numerous cards and kept telling me that I was the best mom in the UNIVERSE. How could it get any better than that?

My sweet Paul didn't get it at all...However, I knew I was loved because he cried every time he had to leave my side. Oh how I love those two little people!

Samantha and I before our brunch. She REALLY wanted to wear her very, most nicest dress, and wanted me to dress up as well.

No comments: