Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Easter

Easter was different this year than we've done in the past. I have always wanted to do Easter baskets, egg hunts, etc. on Saturday and then have Sunday focus on the Savior. Not only does it help us focus on why we actually have the holiday without taking away some of the fun traditions, but it allows for things to be a little more relaxed. This year that didn't work out. It was still pretty low key and we didn't do a lot but we did fit it all in on Sunday. Hopefully next year we won't have such a busy weekend and we can do it the way I planned.

I was pretty proud of my Easter baskets. I have just started couponing and so I was able to do their entire basket for $4 each.  That included bags of M&M's and a stuffed rabbit for Samantha (extra chocolate for Paul). It was a really nice day, although we all commented that it wasn't the same without Mom and Dad around.


Samantha in her new Easter dress (thanks Stacy!)


Paul with his new tie


The best picture I have of them together, you can actually see both of their faces...that is about all it has going for it though.

What the rest of the pictures look like...

No comments: