Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just Because

I thought I'd post a couple cute pictures of the kids. Samantha LOVES wearing skirts or dresses. Every day. It doesn't matter what we're doing or what the weather is like, she wants to be in a skirt. It usually doesn't matter, but if it's freezing or we're going to play somewhere where she'll be climbing and jumping I try to talk her into pants. Usually the only way I'm successful is if I make some type of deal. This is just one day where she was wearing a skirt and wanted me to take her picture. What a cute girl!




Paul is my "tough guy" and likes to show me his muscles. For awhile almost every picture I took had him making these faces. If you look close, you can tell he is trying not to smile. Despite being a boy, he wants to do everything Samantha is doing, but in his own way. If she is playing kitty, he plays too. The only difference is that he'll be tackling you while he is meowing. He doesn't seem to appreciate it going the other way. If you tackle or hit him, he is the first try cry. Adam's trying to teach him to "play with your muscles and not with your feelings."


No comments: