Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Little Late

Okay, it's a lot late. I was looking at my blog today and realized how many pictures/events have happened that I haven't posted. So everything I'm writing about happened at least a month ago, but hey...at least I'm getting to them now.

Easter

It was difficult having Easter on the same weekend as Conference. We do Easter baskets/eggs/etc on Saturday so on Sunday we can focus on the Savior. It's been nice the past few years we've done it, but it wasn't the same since we were watching sessions both days. It was still nice and the kids still had a lot of fun, but it was just different. Sammi and Paul were excited by their baskets, but they were even more excited to find the eggs. In fact, we kept hiding the eggs over and over for days after. Paul lost interest after a couple days when he realized the plastic eggs were empty. No surprise there. (On a side note, the nursery teacher told me the only reason they have to lock the snacks is because of Paul...special uh?)

Dying Eggs 

The glasses were a big hit


Finding Eggs

Mother's Day

I wanted a nice picture of the kids for Mother's Day. I wanted to frame one for myself and give one to my Mom and Holly. It took A LOT of attempts on multiple days to get one that worked...or even get a decent one of the kids individually here are some of the failed tries...








We finally got one that we could use

Mother's Day itself was really nice. Adam was wonderful and played with the crazies while I had some time to sleep in and relax. After church we had Kevin and Holly and my parents over for dinner. It was a nice way to celebrate.

6 Year Anniversary

May 22 marked 6 years for Adam and I. We were lucky enough to spend the weekend in Denver while Stacy watched the kids. It was SO nice to have some time to just sit and talk. We didn't do too much, just hung out together, but it was still amazing to be on our own schedule. It was fun to look back at the last 6 years and talk about what we remember. It's always surprising to me that his memories, even of the same events, are often very different from mine. I'm lucky to have Adam in my life, he's amazing!

Well, those are the events that have happened over the last several weeks that I haven't been keeping up on. I have other activities/pictures from picnics and such that I need to post but at least I'm caught up on the biggies.

No comments: