Search This Blog

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Things I love

I told Sammi she could go in and wake Paul up after his nap today since it was time for him to be awake. I was listening to them on the baby monitor. Sammi was saying "Hi Paul, hi Paul. Paul wake up, otay? Hi Paul." It was so cute. It just got me thinking about all the little things I love about my family. So here are just some:

  1. Adam doesn't get mad when I do something dumb, even when it's a big mistake.
  2. Samantha's favorite person in the world is Paul.
  3. Paul is always smiling.
  4. Most nights Adam cooks. There are a lot of days that he'll help me clean too.
  5. Samantha says "thank you" EVERY time I kiss an owie.
  6. Samantha says "sorry" whenever someone gets hurt, even if it wasn't her fault.
  7. Paul sleeps 12 hours a night (woo hoo)...at least most nights.
  8. Adam works incredibly hard for our family and NEVER complains or is resentful.
  9. Adam takes Samantha on dates.
  10. Adam loves to put Sammi to bed.
  11. Paul will let me hold him as long as I want.
  12. If you look sad Sammi will come up to you and give you a hug and a kiss and ask "what happened."
  13. Samantha will put her toys in time out, tell them they can't hurt her (if a toy falls off and hurts her foot or something) tells them they need to listen, then gives them a hug and a kiss and starts playing again. Think she's been in time out a time or two?
  14. Samantha is SO enthusiastic about EVERYTHING. She loves life and it's so fun to be around her.
  15. When my Mom called and Sammi found out she was alone, she wanted to go stay with her.
  16. Samantha is always making sure Paul has a toy and is happy.
  17. Paul is so big. I could just eat those thighs.
  18. Adam is always making sure I am happy and trying to do little things that will make my day easier.
  19. Adam knows me better than anyone and can always figure out what I need.
  20. Adam would rather be spending time with our family than doing anything else.
  21. Samantha has started saying, "stay right there, I'll be really back." That's a combination of really fast and right back.

There are so many more but I figured I had better stop or I could go on forever. I have such a wonderful family and am truly blessed.

1 comment:

CAMI said...

so cute! I love all the little things in life that really matter the most, don't cost a thing, and brings the truest joy. P.S. I still need your e-mail address to send an invite to our blog