Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hawaii here we come!

Well, thanks to my father, aka the world's greatest dad, Adam and I will be off to Hawaii the day after Christmas. I posted earlier about how we wanted to go to celebrate Adam's graduation. Well, the airfare to Hawaii was outrageous and there was no way we were going to be able to afford it. My Dad surprised me with two round trip ticktes so now we'll be able to go. I also want to thank Michelle for her generosity in being willing to let us stay in her apartment if they are gone and my Mom for being willing to watch my crazy children. I do not know what I did to deserve such wonderful people in my life, but I am very grateful!

Look out Hawaii, here we come!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

HOORAY!! You guys definitely deserve it!!