Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

I Love Fall (LOTS of Pictures)

I love the fall. I love wearing sweaters and boots. Well, Samantha wears boots, I'm too cheap to buy any for myself so I guess I just love the idea of sweaters and boots. I love the cooler weather and just the feeling of change. We have been lucky and have been having beautiful weather. I really wanted to go to a pumpkin patch this year. Last year we decided it was too expensive and wouldn't be worth it, but despite that, I wanted to do it this year. Unfortunately the day we decided to go it was really windy and ended up being pretty cold. The kids were okay but Adam and I were freezing. It was still fun and I'm glad I went, but if we go next year I will avoid going if it is a really windy day. I really wanted to get a picture of all three kids. The last good one I have is from Easter...I can't seem to get them all looking at the same time...in fact I can't even get all three to be not crying at the same time. Maybe someday...

I got a fairly cute one of the the two bigs...

Then tried to get all three. It started out with Lily not happy and determined to get down, then...

Lily was on  her own and Paul was mad...

...and sad....

...and gone.

Samantha on a little (emphasis on the little) train ride. She didn't seem to mind that it was small.

There were these two goats that were fighting. The kids were really into watching them go at each other. I've never seen goats fight, but they go up on their back legs and then hop towards each other until they butt heads. They didn't fight the kids or Paul would have won. That kid has the hardest head in the world. Seriously. They liked the goats so much that later in the week Samantha and Paul were wrestling and Paul decided to be the Hulk. Rather than be superwoman or something, Samantha decided to be "Jewels the fighting goat." Really strikes fear in your heart when you hear that....Paul won.






Even with the weather getting cooler, it is still pretty warm most days and so we are spending a fair amount of time outside. Paul was busy doing tricks on the slide and was excited to show off for me (that's pretty typical).

Samantha did not want me to take her picture









Down at Great Granddad's house...I love that chair.


No comments: