Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo...

I decided that the Samantha was "sick" on Monday so that we could go take advantage of the free day at the Denver Zoo. It was a cold day with a high of 35 or something so I debated about whether or not it was worth the drive. I am really glad we decided to go. It was virtually empty even though it was a free day; typically on a free day it's a zoo...ha ha ha. Okay, I'm not that funny. There were also enough indoor exhibits that the kids were able to warm up and we really weren't that cold all day. 

All day Paul kept saying: "This is the best day ever. I am having so much fun! This is awesome (he pronounces it awe-sim)"  It was fun to watch them having such a good time. Even Lily did great, she didn't cry at all. I would take her out whenever we were inside so she could look around, the rest of the time she was all bundled in her stroller. We were outside and I started thinking it was about time for her to take a nap, I looked down and she was already asleep with out a peep! She thought the monkeys and Paul were funny and got a big kick out of watching them jump around.

Little Miss Lily with her too big hat.

Paul at lunch, he thought it was SO funny that I was taking pictures while he was eating.
 He was cracking up.

Samantha wanted to be in charge of her sister at all times. She is such a mom.

How could you not love her?





No comments: