Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sledding

We got a solid 2 feet of snow last week so we decided we needed to get out there and go sledding. Our past attempts have resulted in a lot of tears and not a lot of fun. The only kind of sledding the kids seemed to enjoy was the kind down our driveway. That involved a lot more pushing than actual sledding. Again a lot of tears and not a lot of fun (those times the tears were mine). My kids must have reached the ages where sledding is now fun because at the end of our day both Samantha and Paul were asking if we could go again the next day and if we could stay longer. We went to toboggan hill with Chris and his family. It was fun going back there as I have a lot of memories sledding there when I was a kid.   









 Poor Lily was done by  the end. I thought it was because she was cold so I kept adding more blankets. Turned out she had pooped and I couldn't smell it through all the clothes/blankets that I kept piling on. Oops.



No comments: