Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 2

I am out at my sisters and don't know how to upload pictures on her computer...so I'll just describe what we did. Yesterday I realized we needed to make a craft if I was going to keep up with doing one a week. So, we made leprechaun catchers. We just painted boxes (cereal boxes, Ritz boxes, etc) green. Then we cut a trap door in the top for the "leprechaun" to fall through. Finally, we finished of with some very sparkly gold glitter to use as bait. It started kind of lame, but I was surprised how into it the kids became. It turned out fun, although not the cutest thing we've ever produced. At least I am still on track (it's only week 2, it'd be sad if I couldn't even keep it up that long).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cori, i love reading your blog, it's so fun to see how you are so detailed. I think it's great. Sammi and Paul are growing up so fast. I hope we can get there soon to spend some time with you guys. I am glad all is well and we love you and miss you!