Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Great Expectations

I keep finding myself in awe of what other people are making and wishing I could do the same thing. So, I'm going to. Once a week for the remainder of the year, I am going to make one project...no excuses. Then I'll blog about it so that all of you wonderful souls can keep me on track. If you have any cute projects that you'd like to send my way I'd love it. Here's the list I've started of projects that I'd like to do.


I am sure I could list more things that I want to make, but looking at all those blogs and all of these AMAZING people who whip projects like it was no big deal was starting to make me doubt myself. So I’m going to quit looking and start doing. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Julia Willis Portraits said...

yea! I love crafts! Good luck and have fun!!