Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Funny

I didn't want to forget these things...

Samantha and I went to dinner with my 91 year old Grandfather. I've told her a couple times that she has to be careful and not jump all over him since he's older. As we were leaving the restraunt this was our conversation:

Sammi - "Mommy, I'm going to be REALLY careful with Granddad."
Me- "Great."
Sammi - (in a very motherly voice) "Granddad, are you doing okay?"
Granddad- "Yes. Are you doing okay?"
Sammi - (while laughing) "Yes, but I'm not OLD!"

The next conversation was on the phone with me while she was in California visiting Adam's grandparents.

S- "Mommy, are you taking care of Paul."
Me - "Of course."
S- "Are you taking care of Lauren and Caity too?"
Me - "Yup I'm taking care of everyone."
S-"You sure you're taking care of Paul? And you are taking care of Stacy too. Grammie is doing just fine but she is old. We had to take her to her doctors impointment."

Nice.

2 comments:

The Stradling Family said...

Hopefully Grandad didn't get what Sammi was saying. Too funny!

Unknown said...

hilarious...thanks for a little chuckle! Miss you guys more than you know! love ya