Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

A conversation between two 3 year olds...

This is what I heard the other night while Samantha and her cousin Grant were having a sleepover. It only lasted until 9:00 and we had to send Grant upstairs or they would NEVER have gone to sleep.

Sammi - "No, no, yes, yes...GO!"
Grant - "No, no, yes, yes...GO!"
Sammi - (while laughing hysterically) "No, no, yes, yes...GO!"
Grant - "Hey, where's my soldier guy?"
Sammi - "I don't know, I will go ask my Mommy"
Me- (from the other room) -"Stay on your bed!"
Sammi - "My Mommy said stay on my bed."
Grant - "Okay"
Sammi - "Hey I'm sayin somthin. Hey Grant! Hey! Take your thumb out of your mouth so we can talk."
Grant - "Okay"

*and now my favorite part*

Sammi - "Hey Grant, do you pick your nose?"
Grant - (while laughing) - "Yeah."
Sammi - (while laughing REALLY hard) "Are you picking it right now!?!"

Ahh...so that's what goes on when I'm not around

1 comment:

Di said...

I would have died laughing right then and there. So funny!