Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Paul at 11 Months (almost)

Here is what Paul is doing at almost 11 months old:

  • He is crawling, pulling himself up to standing, and trying to stand on his own, but I think it will still be awhile before he's walking (especially since he's only been doing all that for less than a month).
  • He has 7 teeth and is getting 2 more. It seems like the poor kid is always teething.
  • He is still always very happy and pretty easygoing.
  • He will growl (that's not the exact word, but it's the closest I can get) when we are eating and I can't keep food on his plate fast enough.
  • When Sammi takes something from him he will try grab it back and since he's remarkably strong, there are times he is able to get it back (I am usually cheering him on).
  • He eats 3 meals a day, plus one snack and two bottles (first thing in the morning and right after naps).
  • He goes to bed at 7:00, wakes up around 7:00 and takes about a 2 hour nap in the middle of the day.
  • When Paul accomplishes something he looks at me with this big grin like, "I did it Mom!"
  • He is my little cuddle bug and when I pick him up he will put his head right down on my shoulder.
  • He follows Samantha wherever she goes now that he's able to get around.
  • He is content to play by himself a lot of the time but also loves the attention when he gets it.
  • He is a champion imitator. If I make a noise or do something with a toy, he's immediately trying to do the same thing.
  • He sleeps on his tummy curled up in a little ball.
  • He can eat marshmallows like no other. Adam gave him some today during conference and he inhaled them. I don't think he even chewed.
  • Yes he is still chubby (and CUTE!!)
  • He is a sweet and lovable little boy who is so fun to watch grow up!

No comments: