Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2008

Santa's Workshop

There's a place in Colorado Springs called Santa's workshop on the road going up to Pike's Peak. It's an amusement park designed for kids around a Christmas theme. We go as a family every year and the kids LOVE it. It's really nice because they have rides that kids as young as Sammi (and probably even a little younger) can go on by themselves. They also have fun things like "The North Pole" that is always frozen and reindeer.


My favorite part was a swinging ride. It was a bigger ride (I could even feel my stomach drop a little) but it was the first one we came to that all the kids wanted to ride. Adam took Samantha and she had her head burried in his side the whole time. As soon as she got off she ran up to me and said "one more time." I asked if she wanted to ride that big ride or we could go and ride some little ride. She wanted to go on the big ride again. Once we got going, the whole time we were on she was saying "little rides, little rides" Then once the ride stopped she put her hands up and yells "I made it! I made it!" I guess she didn't think that would happen. I guess she changed her mind though because as we were walking away she was pulling on my hand saying "one more time."


Sammi at the North PoleKelle and Grant on the swing ride
My Aunt Nanette and Samantha on a huge slide
Hailey, Sammi, and Grant on the boat ride
Samantha and Lauren on the plane ride
Samantha pusing her newest purchace (she refused to let it go)

No comments: