Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2008

In Our Bed

Samantha was up the other night because she was coughing. I felt so bad for the poor girl (it was midnight and she hadn't really slept) that I decided she could come in and sleep with me. Well, since this is the first time she's ever gotten to do that she wasn't quite sure what to make of the situation. She started playing and getting off the bed. Then she lost her sock somewhere in the covers and I heard "uh oh" for 5 min until I finally turned on the light to find the sock. She also was lying on Adam's chest and he felt her sit up, then felt her face get closer and closer until she was touching his nose and breathing right on him. Needless to say he started laughing. It was a joke, so after 30 min of trying to get her to sleep I finally took her back in her bed where she stayed the rest of the night. It would have been nice if she'd slept in our room so I wasn't awake listening for her the whole night, but all things considered I'd MUCH rather have her never sleep in our room than always sleep in our room.

No comments: