Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2008

Finally Home

We had the greatest time out in Colorado, but it is nice to finally be home. Adam left on New Years Eve to return to work and school but Samantha and I were able to stay until last Friday. Samantha was excited to be with family, but she has also LOVED seeing her Daddy again. It's cute to watch how much she missed him. Yesterday morning she saw that our door was closed (Adam was still in bed) and she wanted to go in and see him. I distracted her for awhile, but we finally had to go in there. She said hi and I tried to get her to come downstairs to play. She sat at the top of the stairs saying "mon" (come on) to Adam and refused to go down with out him. I finally picked her up and carried her, and she immediately went right back upstairs and wouldn't leave until he came with her. It was sweet. I didn't really take any more pictures after Christmas, but I'll get some to post soon. Thanks to everyone we saw for making our holidays fun!!

No comments: