Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What are the odds?

I was looking at a calendar today and realized that Mother's Day is just before my due date. How random would it be if Samantha was born on Father's Day and this baby was born on Mother's Day? I actually think it'd be cool, but I wouldn't be excited about missing a day of having Adam do whatever I want. Maybe we'll just have to celebrate on a different day just in case. I know I haven't posted pictures of little miss crazy lately and really, what's the use of a blog with out pictures. Anyway I will get some up soon though, I promise.

4 comments:

Michelle & Todd said...

Cory I wanted to tell you congratulations! That's such exciting news...and it would be pretty cool if the next one was born on Mother's Day. How is everything going? I just wanted to say hi. I hope you are doing well (besides the whole being sick everyday).

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

That would be great to have mother's day be "baby's day!" if so, you definitely need to change your celebration day for being a wonderful mom!

~Kate said...

That's crazy!

-kim said...

cory....i am definitely holding out for mother's day. that would be so dang cool. we will keep our fingers crossed....