Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Hair Disaster of 2007

Okay, so some of you know Samantha has been pulling her hair out when she's tired/bored. I have finally had it (she was getting a bald spot) and I cut her hair! I'm still pretty upset about it (I cried the whole time I was cutting it so hopefully it's not too uneven), but it's really bad if she starts eating it and I wanted to stop this habit before it gets any worse. Anyway, here are the pictures..I hope you all think she still looks cute and not like a boy.

(The bow is my attempt to still have her look feminine)



3 comments:

~Kate said...

She still looks like a beautiful little girl! I'm sorry that it was traumatizing for you!

Grammie & Jichan said...

Hi Cory - I'm sorry you had a sad day. Samantha is gorgeous with long, short, or no hair! I still think she looks a little like your Dad...

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

Cory, she still looks like a cute little girl! She still has lots more hair then some girls at her age, even with you cutting it! The fact that you can fit the bow in the hair! Wahoo!

I really hope Breanna doesn't start doing the pulling hair out! Aaah! She is starting to grab it though.

Good for you for doing something about it so it doesn't get worse! How are you feeling? Are you doing okay with the pregnancy?