Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2007

Yogurt

So, the other night I was hoping to get away without giving Sammi a bath. Of course, without thinking I give the child yogurt. Not a smart move. Things were going fine until she decided to "drink" the yougrt, abandon the spoon and scoop it in with her hands, and play peek-a-boo so that it ended up all over her face. She had also pulled out her hair from the day so it's the complete package.





I'm also including pictures of her bath last night. The purple thing around her neck is an inflatable ring that she likes to put around her neck (it opens in the back) and wear like a necklace.

I'm actually surprised that she looks this happy, she hasn't been feeling well the last couple days and I think she's got a cold. It's no fun for her or for me, but at least she's still sleeping. If anyone wants to come out and have some quality time with "girl baby" Samantha, feel free, Adam and I have been looking foward to a vacation. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey if you ever want to get away just let me know and i would be happy to take her. Emma and Eilis would love to play with her. Cute pictures, she is so funny!

Grammie & Jichan said...

These are so cute...But it's been a few days now and I'm wanting more......

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

So cute!