Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hello!



I decided to start a blog (how fun is that) so that you lovely people who actually have an interest in my life can see what I'm doing at any given moment. Well, not quite that often, I mean really there are some parts that I am sure no one would like to see. This way I can also post pictures of my wonderful little darling so you can see what crazy things she's been up to.
(This first one is courtesy of Adam)


Sooo...the big news right of the bat, Adam and I are expecting again (can you believe it?) When I called the doctors office to set up my first appointment they told me my due date is May 20. However, according to NUMEROUS websites my due date is May 18. Since I believe in hopeful thinking, and two days less of being pregnant I will go with May 18. I guess it doesn't really matter because they come when they come, but hey, I can think what I want right?




Other than that, Adam is working all the time and gone at school so I'm being a single mom who's not actually single. I know Kelle is probably rolling her eyes as she glances at a picture of Chris to make sure she still knows what he looks like, but he is gone more than I'd like. As for me, I clean, do laundry, grocery shop, and all the other wonderful jobs that motherhood entails (I decided to leave the more graphic descriptions to your imagination).




So that's all for now, I'll leave you with a cute picture of Samantha on the new slide by our house (she looks scared to death of going down, but she really does love it)

7 comments:

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

I'm very excited to see your blog! Also, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow, I can't believe that you are pregnant, that is very exciting, how far along are you? Okay, I just realized that's a very stupid question, b/c you put your due date on your blog :)

Do you have any guesses for this pregnancy? Boy or girl?

Grammie & Jichan said...

This is great! I think Samantha looks like Paul (only prettier!) I'll be looking forward to lots of pictures....

My guess is a boy!

Anonymous said...

I think that you should have the baby on the 14th so that we can share! :) by the way, Samantha is a cutie. thanks for sharing the pictures.

and, i think that you need to have a boy just to experience true, absolute testosterone. :) life isn't complete without it.

Anonymous said...

If we have a boy i want to call him poncho...

~Kate said...

Yea for a new blog!

www.jsayreallen.com said...

@adam

Instead of poncho how about rain coat.

Anonymous said...

Hey it was so nice visiting the other day, sam is getting so big and just looks like so much fun. Lets try to get together more. Congratulations!!!