Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Record High


Yesterday Colorado Springs had a record high of 75 degrees. It was a little crazy to watch the kids running around in bathing suits washing Adam's car. It made me wish for summer while at the same time dreading it a little (summer = no school = kids fighting). Samantha didn't want me taking her picture, then got  a little goofy and kept trying to get me to take pictures of her backside. Oh to be 5. Paul was riding down the driveway on his bike giving me a heart attack. He goes WAY to fast for me to be comfortable and he doesn't watch where he's going. The other day he ran right into a fence, not going fast, just not looking where he was going. He is 100% my son (at least in that respect). At least he likes wearing his superman helmet. 




No comments: