Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oh Baby

I have reached that point where I am huge. Approximately the size of a small whale. Maybe a large one. When people tell me I look great all I can think is that they are liars. Liars. I am hoping when I look back I'll realize that I m not in fact that huge, I just feel big. I felt pretty good until about 2-3 weeks ago, and then I started getting uncomfortable. I think part of my problem with this pregnancy is that my back is KILLING me. It started really hurting 4 or 5 days ago. It's getting to the point where it's making me sick to my stomach and making me sleep only 4 or 5 hours at night. It didn't feel anywhere close to this painful with the other kids. Luckily Adam is a huge, huge, HUGE help and I only have 2 weeks to go (I'm being induced on the 19th). Hopefully I can hang on until then!

Me at 35 weeks

2 comments:

The Stradling Family said...

You look adorable. Two weeks to go-you can make it!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

You do look awesome! Can't believe it's 2 weeks away! So exciting!