Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2009

She's Three!

This is now what I hear daily..."I'm three ya know." Yeah, I didn't know that, thanks for the update. Sammi turned 3 on Thursday and had SUCH a fun time. She told me she wanted to: go to the pool, go to Mr. Biggs, go to Chuck E. Cheese, have a picnic, play in our little pool, go to the library for singing time, and have a date with Daddy. She got to pick two (plus the date). We went swimming in the morning and after naps she got to go to Build A Bear with Grammie. The cute bear bear she made has a skirt, pink bows, pink shoes, a pink backpack, and a pink shirt. She decided to name her Adam. Lovely. After that we went to Chuck E Cheese with my mom, Chris, Brittney, and Caeven. Her day ended by having a "slumber party" with Daddy and watching Horton Hears a Who. She was SO excited about this that she talked aobut it the whole way home from dinner (35 min). Non-stop talking. Non-stop.



As if that wasn't enough, we had a party for her yesterday at Fox Run Park. Some of her friends and thier families came by as well as both sets of grandparents and my sister and her family. We just got a new camera and were trying to test it out so we took way too many pictures. We got almost 200 (I know, woah) so I'm going to just put in a slideshow with SOME of those.


No comments: