Search This Blog

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Date Night

The other day Samantha wanted to have a date with her Daddy. She called him at work and invited him to come have dinner with her. She told me she needed to look "beau-i-ful" for him, and put on her fanciest dress and had me curl her hair. She then helped me set the table in the dining room with cloth napkins and candles. It was so cute, she was so excited that she hardly ate anything. She also had the two chairs RIGHT next to each other. Now she keeps asking him to take her to a movie.

Setting the table & getting excited

How sweet!

3 comments:

The Stradling Family said...

so sweet!

The Johnsons said...

How cute!! I love that Adam decided to dress up too for the date :)Love & miss you guys. LOTS!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! How precious!