Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2009

We Miss You All!!

I knew we had some great friends in Utah, but I don't think I fully appreciated you all until we left. I figured after a few weeks Samantha would stop talking about her friends and start getting used to the idea that we were in Colorado for good. Friday (a little over 2 months after we got here) we were making cookies and Sammi kept saying, "these cookies are for my Kimmy and my Brad." Then tonight after she was in bed Adam and I heard her talking on her phone (no it's not real) saying "Hi Jason and Talmage, this is me, what are you doing? Want to come to my house to play?" She asks about everyone in "moo-tah" daily and asks when we're going back to our house. She has also decided that she will go to the bathroom in the potty, "when I'm a little bit bigger and in my house in moo-tah." Thank you to everyone who made our time in Utah wondeful and know that you are loved by our family and greatly missed.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh that's so sweet (and kinda heart-wrenching). Maybe you'll come back to moo-tah to potty train? lol.

When we moved from CT to UT Lucas was almost two. It took a LONG time for him to be OK with it and without his buddies from home. We're thinking of you, and hoping you're well!

Bradicus said...

Ohhhh.....i'm touched! She still remembers us--yeah! Yeah you guys should just move back to moo-tah because we miss you as neighbors! We have our own big screen and wii so that we don't always have to hang out at your house. :) Well I hope life isn't too stupendous out there in that horrible state of Colorado. Miss you, take care. Excited to see you in May.