Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving at Kevin & Holly's house with the Riggs' family. Samantha loved helping Grammie with the pie. I'm not sure Holly appreciated the help quite as much since Samantha ate more apples than she put in the bowl. The next morning Adam and I, along with our friends Chris and Brittany went shopping on Black Friday. We got up at 3 am and went to a few stores. We got some great deals, but I'm still not sure if it was worth the getting up that early. I think have the fun was being out with the rest of the crazy people desperate to save some money. I think I'd do it again as long as someone is willing to watch my kids! Hey, it's fun to have time with just Adam even if it is BEFORE the crack of dawn.




It's hard to see, but Paul is ALWAYS doing this weird thing with his tongue.

No comments: