Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TV Babysitter

I can see why this is so tempting...today I did the one thing I swore I'd never do, use the tv as a babysitter. I REALLY needed to get some cleaning done. Samantha loves to help me clean, the only problem with that is that she loves to help me clean. So, I sat her in front of the tv and ran upstairs as fast as my legs could go. I got so much done! Granted, it only lasted for about 15 minutes, but still. Don't worry, I won't make a habit out of it. (Oh and she is not still in front if it now, she's playing with her train and singing "popcorn popping" with me)

1 comment:

www.jsayreallen.com said...

Slippery slope!

Before you know it you'll be breast feeding in public and pawning your kids off while you run personal errands.

Watch it!