Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I can't believe Adam and I have been married for 4 years! It has been great and I am so glad he's my husband. He is always so supportive of me and always puts others first. I just wanted to publicly say that I LOVE ADAM! I'm also putting a couple of pictures of us up... I wish I had more, but most of the ones I have of just the two of us are a older and are not saved on the computer. Oh well, enjoy the ones (especially the first one) that I did post.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Wow 4 years, it's fuuny how it goes by so fast. I love your background, where did you get it?

Di said...

Happy Anniversary! You are an adorable couple. Congrats on the little one!

The Johnsons said...

I love the make over you have done w/ your blog, you;ll have to show me how you did it. Congrats on making it four years! Enjoy getting out tonight!