Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

1 More Month!!

I just thought I would let everyone know how excited I am that I'm in the final days of this pregnancy. Since Adam and I will have to switch insurance my doctor will induce me sometime the week of the 12th (about a week before I'm due) assuming I don't go before that on my own. So I am officially within a month of having this little guy! I forgot how uncomfortable this last month gets so I'm glad I will get to go early, even if it's only slightly. I also thought I would post a picture even though it isn't my favorite...at least you can see how huge I'm getting and feel bad that I have all this extra belly to lug around. Other than that Adam only has 2 more tests and he's done with this semester. Yeah!! The end is in sight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you! A few more days and he'll be able for you to hold. I want to see him. You take care.
Aunt T.

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

Well you look good! i'm very excited for you and can't believe it's only a month until your due date! i hope that everything continues to go well for you. it's good that we forget how uncomfortable some parts of pregancy are or else i know i sure wouldn't do it again if i had my full memory :)

Anonymous said...

YES isn't it exciting to know this is the last and final month, I have 2 weeks and i am already getting really anxious. this baby can come anytime it wants to. Cheers to comfort and joy!!!!