Search This Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Chicago

The week before Thanksgiving we went to spend some time with my sister, Kelle. Samantha had a great time, except she was a little afraid of Grant (being the youngest of 4 kids has made him tougher than Sammi). Kelle and I went to see the musical "Wicked", which was AMAZING. I was so glad we got to see it. I've decided that there has been a mistake somewhere along the way and I'm supposed to have a voice like that. Unfortunately with my genes, I'm lucky to get through a verse of "The Wheels on the Bus." We also went to The Museum of Science and Industry, which was a lot of fun for the kids (and me). All in all it was a great trip!!

2 comments:

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

That's so fun that you got to go visit Kelle in Chicago, it looks like Samantha had alot of fun!

I saw your mom and dad on Thanksgiving! I talked to your mom about December and it looks like you and I will be missing each other b/c of the dates that we will be here in colorado. I am here just for a short while, we come the 14th and leave on a 7am flight the 19th! YUCK!

Too bad, b/c I would have loved to see you and Samantha!

How's pregnancy treating you now? Are you doing well? I sure hope so!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

Oh good! I'm really glad I'll at least get to see you at the wedding and reception. For some reason I didn't catch that part when i was talking to your mom...i guess i thought for some reason you weren't going to make it to the wedding! I'm really glad you are!